Why do we celebrate Labour Day on 1 May?
The first International Workers’ Day was celebrated on 1 May 1886. Because the labor of America unitedly demanded that they are given 8 hours of work, 8 hours of entertainment, and 8 hours of rest. At that time, they did not want to work more than 8 hours and for that, they also went on strike, during that strike, there was an accident in the Chicago market in which many workers were killed, hence Labour Day on May 1 in memory of those workers Is celebrated. Labor Day is a holiday in almost all countries on this day. It is also called International Worker’s Day, Labor Day, and Majdoor Diwas and श्रमिक दिवस in India.
Who are the Labor?
Every person is labor who working on an institution, company, firm, organization, factory, and takes salary in return is a laborer. We most of the people consider poor people as laborers who work in the sun pick up stones or bricks, consider them laborers. but let us tell you that every person who works physically and mentally is a laborer. Whether that person is picking up stones, bricks or it is entangled in the middle of a file in an office. All workers are workers, that is the important text of our society. Because of which our dreams are fulfilled.
What is the importance of laborers in our life?
Labors are very important in our world. Our dreams come true only because of labor, it is the laborers who have created this world. If there was no labor, then it would not have been there, nor would there have been no Hawa mahal or Taj Mahal. Labors build a house of our dreams for us and themselves sleep in the open sky. Still many people see them through the eyes of a thief and someone sees them through the eyes of doubt, we should respect them.
This time we have this theme that we should Respect the labor, this time the Labor Day Theme 2020 is #Respect Labor.
Labor Day Poster and Theme
Labour Day Posters
Shramik Diwas Poster
Workers Day Poster
Labour Day Theme
International Workers Day Poster
Poster On International Labour Day
Labor day images and quotes
As you know, in our Indian Society, labor is seen from the eyes of a poor person but we should not treat like helpless we should respect them. That is why you can share labour day quotes, Shayari, poster, wishes, to your friends relative and Budy. Share everywhere if you want to share and try to make understand them is that “what is important in our life
Labor Day Images And Shayari
Labour Day Quotes
Labour Day Messages
Labour Day Posters
Labour Day 2020
International Labor Day
Happy Labour Day
World Labour Day
Happy Labour Day Images
International Workers Day Quotes
May Day In Hindi
May Day Wishes
1 May-Labor Day
The Workers Day
What is the labor law in India?
In today’s time, most of the population does the job but there are many employees who do not know about their rights and benefits, then we will give you some information.
1) According to Law, everyone is equal, no labor can be discriminated against.
2) The equality of opportunity on As everyone has the right to work. No company can refuse them if they want to work.
3) No company can make a person below 14 or 14 years of age work. If a company is doing so, then it will come under the Child Labor Act and can be fined or jailed to the owner of that company.
What is the employee contract?
1) If you are going to work in any firm or company, then as per the govt law there are some laws of that company. Which is how much your working hours, 9 hours your working hours in India
2) How many Off you will get monthly and weekly As per the law, the company have to provide you 1 off in a week or 4 off monthly
3) If there is a night shift and day shift in the company, then before joining this company, you have to inform. If you have not been informed before joining this, then you can file a case.
This law is not only seen for the benefits of labor, but also about the company. For example, if you are not doing well, then the company can get you out. If you have had a physical fight in the company or have used abusive language, then the company can fire you and there are other laws such as physical harassment, sexual harassment, not coming on time in the company, leaving the company on working time without any reasons
1) The as per law Your salary should be more than Rs143, if you are getting less then you can go to the labor court.
2) Gratuity is mandatory if a company has more than 10 employees. They have to pay Gratuity at the time of retirement or resign.
3) If a company has more than 20 employees, then it is necessary to give bonuses to them. The minimum bonus is at least 8.3% of your current salary.
Health and Safety
1) If the worker met with an accident while working in the company, then the company will get him treated completely and the company also has to take care that there is no physical and sexual harassment with anyone.
Pensioner or insurance
1) If you retire from a firm or company. The company will provide you 10%-12% pension of your salary
2) The company will also take care of your health, so as per the law it is important to have your Employee State Insurance ie ESI card. So that you can get your treatment
All these things are mentioned in the appointment letter. You signed only when things are in agreement with you. If you sign without studying and after the joining nothing is as per the law and you go to the labor court after that, then it will not be of any use. Because you have already signed