International Day of Family Remittances 2020 quotes Theme
International Day of Families is celebrated every year on 16 June. Its main purpose is to promote awareness about the topic related to families and to celebrate the importance of family among people in the world, this day is celebrated on this day UN 1993 The first International Day of Families was declared in 1996.
International Day of Families Theme 2020
Every year a theme is set on this day. Most of the themes in this day are issues like poverty, education of children, family balance, social, economic, and demographic. It helps people to spread awareness about the well-being of families. The theme is “Family in Development”
Some of the themes of the last few years are as follows
Last 10 Year Theme list
- The theme of 2011 was to face family poverty and social exclusion
- The theme of 2012 was to ensure work-family balance
- The theme of 2013 was to advance social integration and intergovernmental unity.
- The theme of 2014 was Family Matters for Achieving Development Goals; International Year of the Family + 20
- The theme of 2015 was equality and children’s rights in contemporary families
- The theme of 2016 was family healthy life and sustainable future
- The theme of 2017 was Family Education and Welfare
- The theme of 2018 was family and inclusive society
- The theme of 2019 was Family and Climate Action
- The theme of 2020 is family in the development